Monday, June 15, 2009

Back again!

Time is flying by so fast and I am focusing so much on my training that I keep neglecting this blog!

Today is my niece's 8th birthday and she got a ton of Hannah Montana stuff from us and her parents. They also got her a baseball and bat, plastic, and she is outside having a grand ol' time.

The last day of school is tomorrow. I am lucky that the girls go to daycare as I need to find a job soon! I used to work for the US Census but the jobs are in phases and I am not a part of the current phase and the next one isn't until September.

Jobs, as you know, are scarce these days. I am very fortunate that I do get unemployment but finding 3 contacts a week can be tough but I keep doing it!

Boring blog today, I know, but I expended all my creative energy writing my other one, seekermommyrunning.blogspot.com. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment